[Mapbender-dev] treeGDE2: opacity

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Oct 24 08:47:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

with a fresh mapbender 2.4.3 installation we have the following problem:

When opacity_up/down is enabled for the treegde2, and you click the
first time on "opacity down" for a certain wms, the opacity is lowered
to 0 aka the map is fully transparent. Subsequent clicks on opacity
up/down behave normally, i.e. raising/lowering the opacity by steps of
20%.

Is this the intended behaviour?

I can't test this on mapbender.telascience since the test login
doesn't work, but if anyone else could test this and report, I'll open
a ticket for it.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de