[Mapbender-dev] Re: [Mapbender] #95: load a WMC from a file

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Sep 17 17:24:00 EDT 2007

On Mon, September 17, 2007 16:53, Mapbender wrote:
> #95: load a WMC from a file
> --------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
> --
> Reporter:  christoph    |       Owner:  mapbender_dev at lists.osgeo.org
> Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
> Component:  wmc          |     Version:  2.4.2
> Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:
> --------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
> --
> Changes (by christoph):
>

> * status:  new => closed
> * resolution:  => fixed
>

> Comment:
>

> Implemented, check this
>

> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/browser/trunk/mapbender/http/php/mb_listW
> MCs.php?format=raw&rev=1669

Hey,
is it possible to test this online using our SVN-copy/dev server? That
would make it a lot easier for people to test and comment on. I think we
had decided that this would be an instance running on telascience. I think
it sould be a fairly easy thing to just copy the currently running service
into dev or something? But obviously somebody still has to *do* it, so I
better not post a ticket...

:-)

Best regards & thanks for implementing this,

--
Arnulf Christl
http://www.wheregroup.com