[Mapbender-dev] RESTful WMS implementation

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Sep 21 11:27:17 EDT 2007

Hi All again,
I have committed to implementing a test prototype embryo laboratory
experimental version of a RESTful WMS during a somewhat controversial
session on whether OGC standards can be RESTful and what this actually
means. If anybody is interested in joining this effort I would very much
appreciate to get into contact with.

If you have no idea what REST is all about please also feel free to ask
questions here. If there is enough interest I will add more information to
the Wiki.

Best regards,

--
Arnulf Christl