[Mapbender-dev] WFS conf / GML parse

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Sat Dec 13 04:30:28 EST 2008

Recently we had an issue with a GML returned by a WFS request. The GML
feature member contained several geometries, a polygon and its centroid to
be exact. However, only the centroid was returned as GeoJSON by the GML
parser.

With the help of Peter Freimuth the problem has been detected. I have made
a patch that returns only those geometries of the GML corresponding to the
featuretype element that is marked to contain the geometries in WFS conf.
To make it short, it now returns the polygon only, and not its centroid.

I guess this is a bug and we can simply add this patch to trunk. Am I
right or mistaken? Do I make sense?