[Mapbender-dev] Button

Joscha Laubach laubach at iai.uni-bonn.de
Thu Feb 21 06:06:01 EST 2008

Hi dev-list,

for my project I had to create a new button for Mapbender (to start my
external downloader). It looks not very fancy because I am no designer,
but maybe someone has a use for it. It belongs to the
http\img\button_blink_red buttons. If you want to add it to the default
installation, that's ok by me (I'm not mad if you don't add it ;-) ).

I attached the three PNG files, but I'm not sure if this list supports
attachments. Feel free to contact me if it didn't work.

Best Regards,
Joscha