[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender 2.5 RC1

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 10 05:52:52 EST 2008

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) schrieb:
>> Happy new year everyone,
>>
>> the plan is to release Mapbender 2.5 RC1 within the next two weeks.
>> There is still a lot of stuff to do, and your help is needed in order
>> to get everything right. Let's discuss all issues on list, so nothing
>> will be forgotten.
>>
>> Issues that randomly pop in my mind
>>
>> 1) the ajax module needs to be removed from all GUIs. jQuery is now
>> included in map.php.
>> 2) the SLD branch needs to be merged in the trunk
>> 3) what GUIs will we have in 2.5? For example, I would love to
>> include a GUI with basic KML input/output.
>> 4) work on the tickets labeled as "Milestone 2.5 release"
>> 5) Where to put the version number of Mapbender? It should be coded
>> somewhere. Map.js?
>>

> Came up at IRC meeting:
> 6) i18n and MySQL: a db function has to be written.
>
>> If you have any additions, please share your thoughts
>>
>> Christoph

I have moved these to do's to Trac, see

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/report/6

This is everthing we need to do before the release...I guess some
tickets may be deferred, but there is some relevant stuff in there.
Please take a look, especially for tickets labeled ("Milestone 2.5
release") that are assigned to you.

You can also assign tickets to yourself by filling the "assign to" field
with your login name (list of all login names at
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/wiki)

Thank you!

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson