[Mapbender-dev] GUIs in Mapbender 2.5

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 10 08:17:46 EST 2008

Wouldn't it be nice to have a simple GUI, that contained all it's
buttons within the mapframe (similar to OpenLayers)? One that loads
really fast and is very basic.

As Mapbender 2.5 will also have basic KML handling, it would be nice to
have it as a GUI element. An existing one, or a new one?

How about internationalisation? Will all GUIs have the language switch?
Or only some? Or just one? Which one(s)?

I would also like to rethink the existing GUIs and structure them more
clearly, and then, name them properly. But I guess this is an uphill
battle :-)

Please share your thoughts, cheers

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson