[Mapbender-dev] Dev-Sprint

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Jan 16 04:45:39 EST 2008

Hi Devs,

i've just had a meeting with Marco for FOSSGIS local organization
stuff and we talked about the sprint. Fact is, that we only can use
infrastructure und facilities of fossgis on the three days while
FOSSGIS is happening.

I just wanted to bring this up (again), because I remember there were
people saying that it would be hard to get an additional day of
Dienstreise before or after FOSSGIS.

Another option for the sprint could then be, Tuesday morning +
Thursday afternoon + any time in between some devs stick their heads
together in the sprint room to get some things done.

This is just another option. Instead we would organize the whole day separately.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res