[Mapbender-dev] Open tickets for 2.5

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Jul 14 07:22:09 EDT 2008

christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com wrote:
> Please follow the link and check if there are any open tickets
> assigned to you.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=2.5+release
>

> Ideally fix them, otherwise defer them to 2.6. If you don't think you
> own these tickets, hand them over to "mapbender_dev at lists.osgeo.org"
>
> There are still 25 open tickets for version 2.5
>
> Thanks and have a nice weekend
>
> Christoph

Hi,
I can see one open tickets wihtout owner set to critical:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/209

Who is going to take that on?

Ticket http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/154 is owned by astrid_emde, she is on vacation this week and will not have a lot of time in the next week. So if there is anybody interested in implementing this one please grab it.

Best regards,
Arnulf.