[Mapbender-dev] Motion: Adopt "General Rules of Conduct for PSC Members" as official policy

Marc Jansen jansen.marc at gmx.de
Wed Jul 16 07:44:27 EDT 2008

Hi list,

assuming that I'm a PSC member I would like to admit that I generally
like the proposed rules (this would be a +1 if we were already voting).

As I have been rather inactive in the last time I'd propose to step
aside so others might join the PSC.

I'll continue reading the list anyway... so no harm is done.

-- Marc