[Mapbender-dev] SoC status Report

Siddharth Prakash Singh spsneo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 20:56:35 EDT 2008

Status Report for the week ending on Jun 27, 2008 (Status Report No.3)

It should have been report no.4, but I couldn't submit my report last week.
I got ill due to severe viral fever. I was absent from 14th of June till
24th of June.
I continued working on this wednesday, 25th Of June.
Well, as I stated in my last report I continued working on the script for
Database Structure Change. As, I started working after long gap of a week
and half, I am taking some time to pace up.

In the coming week :
I will analyze the Drupal's update script to get some idea from them. I will
continue working on the scrip for db structure change. And I'll sped up to
compensate.
Ya, One block I am going to face this week is that I will be in transit for
2 days this week as I am returning back to my hometown (I am currently in
college).
Otherwise no other block.
Thanks

--