[Mapbender-dev] SoC Report: Mapbender Administration Modules

Len Kne knex0001 at umn.edu
Fri Jun 27 10:15:10 EDT 2008

Mapbender Administration Modules Update for the week ending June 27

This was the first week of actually coding.  Starting with a template from
Lars Beck (thanks Lars!) I've been working on the user/group management
modules.  Coding is going slow as I learn how to use existing Mapbender
classes such as class_json.  Also trying to consider integration of
localization at this early stage so it will be part of all administration
modules.

Next week, continue coding the user/group functions.  Look for feedback from
mentors and other devs to ensure we are on the right path.

No blocks, just slowly learning.

Len