[Mapbender-dev] dev sprint, March 8th, Bonn (REMINDER)

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Mar 4 09:40:32 EST 2008

The dev sprint will take place at the WhereGroup office, Siemensstr. 8,
in Bonn. We will begin at 10 a.m.

The following people will attend

Arnulf
Astrid
Christoph
Melchior
Uli

There will be food.

Here's what we are planning to do
http://www.mapbender.org/Mapbender_Development_Sprint_March2008

If you want to take part, please let us know.

Christoph