[Mapbender-dev] Google Summer of Code 2008 (GSoC)

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Mar 10 07:00:44 EDT 2008

I'm currently working on the GSoC application, you can take a look at
the draft at

http://www.mapbender.org/GSoC_2008_Application

Maybe read

http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60303&topic=10727

first.

The application is due on Wednesday (03/12/08)

I've also updated the ideas page at

http://www.mapbender.org/GSoC_2008

We would need mentors and a co-organizing admin, please volunteer.

Cheers

Christoph