[Mapbender-dev] Motion: Nominate Marc Jansen as PSC

Uli Rothstein (WhereGroup) uli.rothstein at wheregroup.com
Mon Mar 10 08:34:54 EDT 2008

Christoph Baudson schrieb:
> Thomas Baschetti schrieb:
>> Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) schrieb:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I motion to nominate Marc Jansen as new member of the Mapbender Project
>>> Steering Committee.
>>>

>> i second the motion (assuming Marc has been asked and is willing to do
>> so ;-)
>>
>> and +1 from me for Marc as PSC Member
>
> Marc has been using and contributing to Mapbender for quite a while, and
> his software developing expertise makes him IMHO a perfect addition to
> the PSC.
>
> +1

Hi list,

yes, I think Marc is qualified to be a member of the psc and he will be
real asset for the project.
Up to now there are ten psc-members, with Marc we will be eleven (he he
- mathematical wizard). I think that an uneven number of members is
conductive to votes.
But I don't know something about the background of Astrid's motion.

regards
Uli

--
Ulrich Rothstein