[Mapbender-dev] Discussion: extending mb_group to contain other mb_groups as members

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue May 27 08:18:37 EDT 2008

At yesterday's IRC meeting we agreed upon adding a new table
"mb_group_mb_group" to model the new relation of groups containing other
groups. We think this is the easiest way which will guarantee fast
results. Another side effect is that we only add a table and not change
existing tables.

BTW, Len, please use the following JS tool to visualize the user/group
relations:

http://blog.thejit.org/wp-content/jit-1.0a/examples/rgraph.html

Just kidding :-) But it looks pretty cool and I wanted to share it.

Christoph

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson
Anwendungsentwickler