[Mapbender-dev] Development sprint in October?

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Sep 19 10:28:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

same for me, good idea and I'd like to attend, but unfortunately not on Oct
3rd.
Since it's the day right after the end of intergeo, it's a little bit more
complicated. At least for me and maybe others, that already went to
Bremen...

Cheers, Michael

2008/9/19 Christoph Baudson <christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com>

> Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) schrieb:
>
>> Hi Christoph,
>>
>> it is a good idea to make another Mapbender Sprint again. I am sorry, but
>> I won't have time at Friday, October 3rd.
>>
>> What about a different date for the meeting?
>>

> Please feel free to suggest another date.
>
> I think October 3rd is a good date, as it is a national holiday in Germany,
> and as it is a Friday, we would not have to sacrifice the weekend.
>
> Christoph
>

>> Best regards astrid
>>
>> Christoph Baudson schrieb:
>>
>>> The last development sprint has been in April, so maybe it would be nice
>>> to gather again.
>>>
>>> A possible date is Friday, October 3rd. A possible location would be the
>>> WhereGroup office in Bonn, Germany.
>>>

>>> We could work on the following (from the top of my head):
>>> * a Mapbender without iframes (a prototype has been done by nimix)
>>> * integration GSoC results in trunk
>>> * discussion about Mapbender 2.6
>>>
>>> Please let us know if you are interested. If you cannot attend in person,
>>> you can of course join via IRC.
>>>
>>> Christoph
>>>

> --
> _______________________________________
>
> W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG
>
> Siemensstraße 8
> 53121 Bonn
> Germany
>
> Christoph Baudson
> Anwendungsentwickler
>
> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 15
> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
> christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
>
> www.wheregroup.com
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
> _______________________________________
>
> Komplementärin:
> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
> vertreten durch:
> Arnulf Christl, Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res

In den Weihermatten 66
79108 Freiburg

Tel +49 (0)761 556959-5
Fax +49 (0)761 556959-6

http://www.webgis.de / http://www.zopecms.de
Besuchen Sie uns auf der Intergeo in Bremen
30.09. - 02.10.2008 - Open Source Park, Halle 5, Stand 5.128