[Mapbender-dev] For everyone who is not at the FOSS4G - Intergeo 2008 (Germany)

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Sep 29 17:53:02 EDT 2008

Thanks for the update. If anybody is interested - this Friday will see a
hack sprint in Cape Town. Maybe we can parallel this effort by joining in
for an hour or two and chat on issues of OpenLayers integration via IRC. A
good part of the OpenLayers tribe is here including Christ Schmidt, might
be a good time to ask questions if there are any.

We had the Mapbender workshop this morning and consolidated the mission of
Mapbender to focus more on the back office work of SDI and potentially
speed up integration of OpenLayers.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

Arnulf Christl