[Mapbender-dev] GSoC CSW kick off meeting

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Apr 23 03:35:50 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

as Mifan Careem has now been granted a slot in GSoC 2009, we can start
to talk about what we want to implement during summer. He wanted to
implement a CSW client. I think an IRC meeting with all interested
parties would make most sense. If IRC doesn't work for you, please let
me know, so we can find an alternative.

I think a meeting next week would make sense, so we can get an early
impression what everyone is up to. Presumably, we need more than one
meeting to really nail down a list of features we want.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if an IRC meeting next week is
ok for you (please let me know when you're available), or let me know if
you're not interested. I would be happy if you could let me know before
the weekend.

Thank you

Christoph Baudson

--