[Mapbender-dev] PostgreSQL 8.4 problems

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Thu Aug 13 14:24:59 EDT 2009

Hm,

perhaps this is 'old' syntax (PG 7.X) and we can use
alter table abc disable trigger all; ?

And is this really needed at all in newer postgresql-Versions?

Will test it tomorrow, too.

Bye
Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072