[Mapbender-dev] [Mapbender] #582: setSpatialRequest - motion to add respect for scale hints for spatial request

Mapbender mapbender_dev at lists.osgeo.org
Thu Dec 10 04:41:01 EST 2009

#582: setSpatialRequest - motion to add respect for scale hints for spatial
request
 Reporter:  astrid_emde     |       Owner:  dev
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new
 * at the moment the spatial request is triggered when a layer is visible
 and conected to a wfs_conf and is queryable

 It would be a nice enhancement if we would respect minscale and maxscale
 of a layer.

 A WFS request would only be triggered if the layer is visible and the
 scale is in-between minscale and maxscale.

 We could provide a new variable in wfs_conf_filename:
  * var respectScaleHint = true;

 The code would look like this:
 {{{
 if(o.gui_layer_wfs_featuretype != '' && o.gui_layer_visible == '1' &&
 o.gui_layer_minscale <= mb_getScale(mod_wfs_spatialRequest_target) &&
 o.gui_layer_maxscale => mb_getScale(mod_wfs_spatialRequest_target)){
 }}}

 What do you think?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/582>