[Mapbender-dev] Please double check new Sponsorship and overhauled Credits pages

Arnulf Christl seven at arnulf.us
Fri Dec 11 01:55:42 EST 2009

Hi,
I have finally put together what we need to become an OSGeo sponsorship
project. Can you please double check that I did not forget anything?

http://www.mapbender.org/Sponsorship_Program
http://www.mapbender.org/Credits

If they are fine just ping back so that we can publish it on OSGeo and
the users Mailing list. Maybe someone wants to make us a Christmas gift.

:-)

--
Arnulf Christl

PS:
We still need to ask FOSSGIS e.V. whether they will manage and transfer
  funds to and from the US, currently I just take that for granted but
you never know...

Exploring Space, Time and Mind
http://arnulf.us/