[Mapbender-dev] Time to say goodbye

Marko Samson marko.samson at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:50:12 EDT 2009

Hi Devs,

Because of a new job, I will quit the work with Mapbender and all GIS stuff.
So I think, to have a fast working PSC it would be better to displace me
from the PSC-memberlist.

Additional I want to say, that it was a lot of fun to work, meet, sprint and
party whith the whole mapbender crew! Thank you for all your assistance in
getting involved in Mapbender and all the GIS things I had to learn to get
the project started at the Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz NRW and later at the
Romanian EU Twinning Project.
I hope we will see us again, somewhere sometime.

Greetings,
Marko Samson