[Mapbender-dev] Time to say goodbye

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Mar 23 04:24:16 EDT 2009

Hi Marko,

sad to see you go. But thanks for the time you spent with us. You're
setup script has been a great help and has been used millions of times
already, and made debugging a lot easier. All the best to you and I hope
see you again some time.

Take care

Christoph

Marko Samson schrieb:
> Hi Devs,
>
> Because of a new job, I will quit the work with Mapbender and all GIS
> stuff. So I think, to have a fast working PSC it would be better to
> displace me from the PSC-memberlist.
>
> Additional I want to say, that it was a lot of fun to work, meet,
> sprint and party whith the whole mapbender crew! Thank you for all
> your assistance in getting involved in Mapbender and all the GIS
> things I had to learn to get the project started at the Landesbetrieb
> Wald und Holz NRW and later at the Romanian EU Twinning Project.
> I hope we will see us again, somewhere sometime.
>
> Greetings,
> Marko Samson

----------------------------------

 FOSSGIS Konferenz 2009