[Mapbender-dev] Time to say goodbye

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Mar 25 02:15:04 EDT 2009

Hello Marco,

what a shame. You are leaving us. Hope we will meet again. We can invite
you to the next party or meeting.

And thanks for the compliment. I can give it back to you. It was quite fun
to rock Mapbender with you.

All the best for your new job and happy live

See you astrid

On Tue, March 17, 2009 8:50 am, Marko Samson wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> Because of a new job, I will quit the work with Mapbender and all GIS
stuff.
> So I think, to have a fast working PSC it would be better to displace me
from the PSC-memberlist.

> Additional I want to say, that it was a lot of fun to work, meet, sprint
and
> party whith the whole mapbender crew! Thank you for all your assistance
in
> getting involved in Mapbender and all the GIS things I had to learn to
get
> the project started at the Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz NRW and later at the
> Romanian EU Twinning Project.
> I hope we will see us again, somewhere sometime.
>
> Greetings,
> Marko Samson

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde