[Mapbender_dev] Mapbender , mapserver and WMS service getreatureinfo problem!!

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Aug 27 05:36:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

if there is a problem loading mapproxys getcapabilities, then we
should investigate this. I doubt that there are a lot of wms "servers"
that allow for cascaded getfeatureinfos. Is your mapproxy instance
reachable via internet?

Cheers, Michael

2010/8/27 necipakca <necipakca84 at hotmail.com>:

> thank you for your quick reply,I have tried mapproxy but unfortunatly it's
> wms capbilities can not be loaded on mapbender.I dont know why because it
> does not throw any exception(I have looked up php.log mapbender.log  and
> javascript) and as a result all parameters are coming null.
>
> Thanks your for advise,your idea was worth to try :D
> I think i must find different way for my project.
> --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res