[Mapbender_dev] updated Mapbender JS API documentation for trunk and 2.7

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Dec 23 02:58:56 EST 2010

Hello Mapbender-devs,

today we worked on the generation of the NaturalDocs files for our
Mapbender JS API documentation [1].

We generated a documentation for trunk [2] and 2.7 [3].

To let our documentation grow we have to be accurate with our module
documentation. Please mind the code conventions and conventions for
documentation.

The generation of the documentation should run nightly to keep the
documentation up-to-date. I will try to create a cron on one of the OSGeo
vms.

Astrid

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/NaturalDocs
[2]