[Mapbender-dev] [Fwd: GSoC 2010 is on.....]

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Wed Jan 27 03:31:02 EST 2010

We should definitely take part again, as the past SoCs had been
successful, spsneo and kmq are still contributing to Mapbender.

Maybe we should start to think about our post-FOSSGIS and pre-Bolsena
roadmap (and beyond, towards FOSS4G) and decide where we need help most.
I will put this on the IRC meeting agenda as well.

However, this year I will only mentor one student; if we want more
slots, other mentors have to step in.

Christoph

--
----------------------------------