[Mapbender_dev] OSGeoLive - install_mapbender.sh is in the svn

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Sat Jul 3 10:04:51 EDT 2010

Hello Cameron,

I just committed the install_mapbender.sh (this script was written by
thomas baschetti, uli rothstein, martin hueben, Thanks.). We ran the
script and the installation worked fine and we could login to Mapbender.
Further detailed tests will follow.

When you integrate the install_mapbender.sh make sure that it runs after
the ./install_postgis.sh (row 72) as we need PostgreSQL and PostGIS fo our
Application

Here is where we document our progress
http://www.mapbender.org/OSGeoLive

The link to the project_definition.odt runs on a 404. Did you move it to
another place?
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/descriptions/project_definition.odt

Best regards

Astrid