[Mapbender_dev] Hooray, we have a new Logo!

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Jul 27 06:15:35 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

what a relief that the logo discussion has found a satisfying result.
Thanks to seven for her initiative and the designer for her expertise.
What will be the next steps regarding the logo?

I assume that we would want to use it next to a "Mapbender" writing
regularly. Which font will be used? Will we still use the blue "p" and
the red "b"? Is the default font colour black?

How about some pre-rendered images in different sizes on the Logo page
for easy re-usability?

Where do we need to exchange the logo?
* future releases
* documents like presentations, tutorials, manuals
* Mapbender wiki (Main page, favicon, ...)
* OSGeo website
* Trac
* Ohloh
.
.
.
(please add to this list)

Who's going to do what? Please volunteer. We should have the logo in
regular use for FOSS4G.

Thanks,

Christoph

Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote: