[Mapbender_dev] Hooray, we have a new Logo!

Simon Schneider (WhereGroup) simon.schneider at wheregroup.com
Tue Jul 27 10:59:45 EDT 2010

Hi to all,

I've just made some examples of the mapbender logo with the writing.
The list of the mapbender logo suggestions is available under:
http://www.mapbender.org/Logo
Please vote which one is your or are your favourites, then we will
upload the .svg files.

Simon

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> what a relief that the logo discussion has found a satisfying result.
> Thanks to seven for her initiative and the designer for her expertise.
> What will be the next steps regarding the logo?
>
> I assume that we would want to use it next to a "Mapbender" writing
> regularly.
I second. It makes sense to use the logo with the writing
> Which font will be used? Will we still use the blue "p" and the red
> "b"? Is the default font colour black?
I would like it if we keep the red and blue letters. It is nice and
peolple git familiar with this.

Maybe we have to use the same rgbs in the logo and the letters.

FOSS4G 2010
06.-09. September 2010 in Barcelona
http://2010.foss4g.org

Simon Schneider