[Mapbender_dev] Hooray, we have a new Logo!

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Jul 28 04:35:13 EDT 2010

Hi Marc,

good idea ... splash screen or replacement for the sandclock ...
waiting for a wms. For a sandclock i'll like the turning logo. Maybe a
logo that unfolds each triangle after another would also look nice.

@ Simon: thanks for your text logos proposals. I like the first,
puristic logo and text beside each other most. I've added one version
at http://www.mapbender.org/Logo where the lgoo is at the right upper
corner of the text, so that the stylized m and b of the logo are
normally oriented.

Cheers, Michael

2010/7/28 Manns, Marc <manns at str.de>:
> Hi all,
>
> i've played with the Logo a little, and made some
> animations(gif's) out of it. You can see them under
> http://www.mapbender.org/Logo
>
> Maybe we can use them to generate a splash screen.
> Please tell me what's your favorite (or do you got other ideas??),
> so i would work them out in a higher quality.
>
> regards Marc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res