[Mapbender_dev] Week 3 - RESTful API for mapbender

Vikas Banjara vikashbanjara at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:18:40 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I could not do much work last week. I had to shift to a new city this week.
So was bit busy. Will take some time to settle down. Disturbance expected in
this week as well.

Work done last week
1) Completed the authentication module. But still to document it and get it
reviewed by the mentor.

Work to be done in this week -
1) User module - user add, change user preferences, etc.
2) Write design details in the wiki.

Won't be able to do much work this week also. Hope to speed up from the end
of this week. I assure everybody that I will cover up in coming weeks.

Thanks
Vikas

P.S.: Suggestions and comments are welcome :-)