[Mapbender-dev] Re: #205: selecting print-format changes mapscale

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Thu Mar 11 05:15:32 EST 2010

Hi,

i'm just digging into this #205 again, and somehow i don't get it.
In previous versions after changing params we called
    pt.mb_repaintScale(target, null, null, prevscale);
now we call
    pt.mb_repaint(target, parseFloat(coord[0]), pos[1], pos[0],
parseFloat(coord[3]));
(In fact, both call setMapRequest in map_obj.js in the end)

With repaintScale we preserve the scale, but with mb_repaint we get
rounding errors.
Is there any reason why it was changed this way?

To confirm the error:
fresh install of 2.6/2.6.1
load gui1
change scale to 1:1000
open print
set format to A4
=>scale changed to 1:997

Can we change this back?

Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072