[Mapbender-dev] [Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [SAC] Preparation of GRASS VM?]

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Tue May 4 06:08:35 EDT 2010

fyi: follow up on the dead telascience server ticket #566 [1].

Please check the parameters for hd size, RAM, SWAP and processors at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Transition_Plan_2010#osgeo4

I guess we will be happy with the proposed Base Image [2] Debain VM
template? Other opinions? Need anything else?

Regards,
Arnulf.

[1]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Transition_Plan_2010#Base_Image