[Mapbender-dev] template_basic for 3_dev

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Sun May 9 13:01:01 EDT 2010

Hello devs,

I nearly finished integration of template_basic. I decided to check in the
application-sql and the modified scripts so you can have a look.

* don't get shocked: I added navigation buttons to the application. This
is only temporary only to test the buttons.
* doubleclickZoom causes error "b is undefined"
* mousewheelZoom causes error "Point is not defined"
* selArea1 causes error "getMapObjByName is not defined"

How to add the application to your Mapbender 3_dev:
1.) the SQL will create the application and assign the application to the
user root [1]

2.) add a WMS (f.e. germany) to the application

3.) open application [2]

[1]
http://svn.osgeo.org/mapbender/branches/3_dev/resources/template_basic.sql
[2]