[Mapbender_dev] find a date for the next Mapbender Development Sprint

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon May 31 12:26:52 EDT 2010

Hello devs,

some of you already voted [1] for the next dev sprint.

In the IRC meeting we discussed about the sprint and our favorite date was
3nd and 4rd (or 2nd and 3rd) of July 2010.

We want to make a decision on wednesday 2n June. So please give feedback
on the list or doodle.

Best regards Astrid

On Fri, May 28, 2010 7:48 am, Astrid Emde wrote:
> Hello devs,
>

> we should think about a date for the next development sprint.
>
> I opened a doodle at [1]. Please vote for a date. I marked Saturdays and
> Sundays, but maybe we can meet fr/sa or su/mo.
>

> Some developers will be in Bolsena from 6.-12. June 2010.
>

> Best regards
>

> Astrid
>

> [1] http://www.doodle.com/wh6uir4dezdvia7h
> [2] http://www.mapbender.org/Bolsena_2010

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

AGIT 2010
7.-9. Juli 2010 in Salzburg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup an Stand Nr. 30
http://www.agit.at
----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen