[Mapbender_dev] discuss Road Map 2011 Q3

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Aug 8 11:04:00 EDT 2011

Hi all,

looks like there will be no meeting today, as lot of you are not availabe.

So please have a look at the road map and give feedback.

We could think about a meeting at the end of August where we spread the
news about Mapbender3 and get into discussion.

Have a good time

Astrid

Astrid Emde schrieb:
> Thomas Baschetti schrieb:
>> Am 08.08.2011 08:11, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>>> Hello devs,
>>>
>>> I would like to remind you on the discussion of the Road Map 2011 Q3.
>>>
>>> You may add some more topics to the wiki page.
>>>
>>> Shall we discuss the Road Map 2011 Q3 in the IRC meeting? Do you have
>>> time? What do you think?
>>>
>>> Please give your feedback.
>>>
>> I won't be able to attend today, but just a few thoughts:
>> Is there something to see of MB 3 for us non-wheregroup-non-Bonn-folks? It's a little bit hard to talk about something just imaginary...
>> Perhaps we should plan a little presentation/meeting "MB 3 for Devs (early stage)", in IRC or real life in the not so far future?
>
>> Thomas
>

> Hello Thomas,
>
> thnkas for your mail and the question about Mapbender3. You get
> information about Mapbender3 at http://www.mapbender.org/Mapbender3. We
> are updating the page more and more. We do internal meetings on
> Mapbender3 at wheregroup, but non-wheregroup-non-Bonn-folks don't profit
> from this at the moment.
>
> But you are right. We should make a presentation/meeting on Mapbender3
> in the near future and definitely before the FOSS4G in september.
>
> Astrid

- --

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

INTERGEO 2011
27.-29. September 2011 in Nürnberg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 7, Stand E75
www.intergeo.de

- ----------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu

- ----------------------------------

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
 Eifelstraße 7

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 astrid.emde at wheregroup.com

Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
 pgp-public key:
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x06DA52D72D515284
  Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen
  Signed and/or encrypted mail is highly appreciated