[Mapbender_dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Montreal Code Sprint - March 15-18, 2011

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Jan 10 12:02:45 EST 2011

Folks,
would anybody be interested in going there? I believe it could be a
really great start for Mapbender 3 development. It would also be
perfectly in time before FOSSGIS. Currently it still seems to be
server-oriented but this may change, so maybe you want to keep an eye on
this or even ask on other lists whether somebody is interested in
startign a client tribe.

If all goes well we should even have some funding through the Project
Sponsorship. If your employer (if you have one) allows you to go during
work time this would also be a great chance to increase the know-how.

Best regards,
Arnulf.