[Mapbender_dev] discussion on Road map 2011 Q1

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 11 02:23:44 EST 2011

Hello,

yesterday we had a short discussion on the road map for 2011 Q1 at the IRC
meeting.

We decided to discuss the road map in the next irc meeting. Therefore it
is important that you add more suggestions to the list.

We'll discuss and hopefully vote on it at the next IRC meeting, January
17th 2011.

Astrid

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/Road_map_2011_-_Q1

On Thu, December 23, 2010 8:14 am, Astrid Emde wrote:
> Hello devs,
>

> a new year will start soon and it is time for the discussion on the new
> road map.
>
> I created a wiki page for the road map 2011 Q1 [1]. Please add your
> suggestions for the new road map here. We should discuss the topics in the
>  mailing list or irc meeting at the beginning of january.
>
> We should also reflect on the current Road map 2010 Q4. Which are the
> goals we made, which topics are not solved?
>
> Have a good time and see you
>

> Astrid
>

> [1] http://www.mapbender.org/Road_map_2010_-_Q4
> [2] http://www.mapbender.org/Road_map_2010_-_Q4

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu
----------------------------------

Die WhereGroup zieht um ...

Ab dem 01.01.2011 lautet unsere neue Adresse:

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn

Alle Telefonnummern und eMail-Adressen