[Mapbender_dev] discuss Road Map 2011 Q3

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Jul 27 12:20:31 EDT 2011

Hello Mapbender-devs,

I would like to discuss the Road Map 2011 Q3 with you (althought one month
of Q3 has already passed)

I prepared the wiki page at [1]. I filled the page with some of the
suggestions from the last Q2 [2] which were not done yet. I also updated
the Q2 page [2].

Unfortunately I have no time at the next irc meeting next monday. So maybe
you can give your feedback via mail and add suggestions on the Q3 [1]
page.

Another idea is to discuss the road map on the next FOSSGIS Stammtisch
next wednesday in Bonn.

What do you think?

Astrid

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/Road_map_2011_-_Q3