[Mapbender_dev] Re: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.7 vs. GeoServer 1.7.1

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Mar 18 09:22:08 EDT 2011

Hello devs,

it is really not very nice to have no stable 2.7 out for donwload. It is
great that people do some testing with 2.7 and report bugs.

We should make a plan for 2.7.1. There are some bugs left [1] that have to
be fixed for 2.7.1. But then it is a very nice Mapbender version with lot
of improvements. At the moment noone can and should update to 2.7.

I would apprechiate it if we would define a new roadmap and if we would
make a timeline for 2.7.1. It would be great to get Mapbender 2.7.1 ready
for the next big event which is FOSSGIS in April in Heidelberg which is in
two and a half weeks.

Maybe we have to make a meeting and find out what the Mapbender team is at
the moment, what this team can do and wants to do and what the plans for
the team are.

What do you think?

Astrid

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/milestone/2.7.1%20release

On Thu, March 17, 2011 4:57 pm, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:
> [nolog]
>

> ...schön ist das nicht, dass wir keine 2.7 als stable haben. wie gehen
> wir denn damit um?
>
> Grüße,
>

> On 03/17/2011 05:04 PM, "Jäger, Frank (KRZ)" wrote:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
----------------------------------

FOSSGIS Konferenz 2011