[Mapbender_dev] Mapbender developer sprint planned for the next weekend

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Mon Mar 28 08:22:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

as i can't attend the irc today (again..):

On Friday i'm definitly not available, perhaps i can spend some time on Saturday, but only online from home.

Bye
Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072