[Mapbender_dev] IRC Meetings

Karim Malhas karim at malhas.de
Mon May 23 09:31:43 EDT 2011

Dear Devs,

18:00 UTC+1 is not a really convenient time.
Either you stay at work till 19:00 or you have to leave very punctual.

Moving it earlier would have the disadvantage of cutting into working
hours, which is not convenient for everyone.

Moving it to later might be a better Idea, and I would be in favour of
something like 19:00 - 20:00.

I would also like to propose that IRC meetings don't absolutely *have*
to last one hour, IMHO being done faster is acceptable if not discussion
presents itself. In the past I sometimes noticed meetings dragging on
very long, and discussion moving very slowly, that's why I bring it up.

Opinions?

Karim