[Mapbender_dev] OSGeo-Live offers an Ohloh quality comparision between OSGeo-Live projects

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Dec 19 23:40:46 PST 2012

Hello devs,

I forward this mail as information.

In OSGeo-Live Ohloh information is included. We could have a look at our
Ohloh information and check whether we should make updates here and there.

Astrid

Subject: [Live-demo] Mostly complete Ohloh quality comparision between
OSGeo-Live projects
From:    "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, December 18, 2012 7:29 am
To:      "live-demo at lists.osgeo.org" <live-demo at lists.osgeo.org>

I've included Ohloh metrics from almost all OSGeo-Live projects here:

http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/metrics.html

This provides some very insightful information about the maturity of
both codebases and communities behind OSGeo projects.

There are some notable glitches:
* Some projects don't seem to be registered in Ohloh
* Some projects have moved repositories. (I think you can register
multiple repositories with Ohloh, but not many projects have).
* Some projects are missing things like icons

Before making a wide public announcement about this page (probably in
mid January 2013), I'd encourage all projects to check their Ohloh
metrics, and make updates where appropriate.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

Das WhereGroup Team wünscht Ihnen ein frohes
Weihnachtsfest und ein glückliches Jahr 2013!
http://www.wheregroup.com

----------------------------------

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
 Eifelstraße 7

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
 www.wheregroup.com
 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
 pgp-public key:
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x06DA52D72D515284
  Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen
  Signed and/or encrypted mail is highly appreciated