[Mapbender_dev] Re: [Mapbender-users] address of Demis World Map WMS changed

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 19 02:27:59 EST 2012

Hello,

I talked to people vom demis.nl about the WMS Demis World Map.

They provided the old WMS address (asp-script) again. But this will phased
out in the near future.

They mentioned that we are not supposed to rely on the demo server for
daily use. This is why we should think about an alternative for this WMS.
For sure we should not use it in our Mapbender3 version.

Any ideas?

Astrid

On Wed, January 18, 2012 8:18 am, Astrid Emde wrote:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

FOSSGIS Konferenz 2012
20.-22. März 2012 in Dessau