[Mapbender-dev] Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Apr 30 02:19:24 PDT 2013

Hello,

my colleague Vadim Hermann is new in the Mapbender team and a very
active part in Mapbender3 development. He is working on Mapbender3
design and pushes forward discussions and innovations about usability.
This is great!

Find out more about Vadim at his profile page.

http://mapbender.org/User:Vhermann

I would like to make a motion to add Vadim to Mapbender PSC to get him
more involved.

PSC Members
http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC

Please cast your Votes and Opinions. If someone seconds my motion please
vote +1, 0, or -1.

Regards

Astrid Emde