[Mapbender-dev] Which version of Mapbender3 is planned for OSGeo-Live 7.9?

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Sat Dec 21 06:25:39 PST 2013

Hello,

OSGeo-Live 7.9 will be released on 14th of March 2014 before FOSSGIS 2014
in Berlin.

I was asked which version of Mapbender3 will be on this version.

What do you think?

I would suggest we go for 3.0.3

Best regards

Astrid

Subject: Update OSGeo-Live Project Overviews and Quickstarts - mapbender
From:    cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Date:    Fri, December 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Astrid,

As per below, Could you please let us know which version of  mapbender
should be installed on our next OSGeo-Live release.
We previously packaged version 3.0.0.2 for OSGeo-Live 7.0.

--
Cameron Shorter,