[Mapbender-dev] bundle for Mapbender3 available

Diego Migliavacca diego.migliavacca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:02:00 PDT 2013

hi there! During the last period I developed a bundle for Mapbender3, with
the support of the Mapbender staff. It's available over GitHub, at the
following web address: https://github.com/diegomigliavacca (it's named
UploadBundle). It's usable by that developers that want to enable
functionalities that permit to upload Gpx, Kml and GeoJson files to a
server, show and zoom them over a map, download and delete them. Have fun!
(and let me know every new functionality you would like to see implemented
+ eventual bugs).

-Diego