[Mapbender-dev] mapbender_dev URGENT INVOICE 36114681386

mapbender_dev at lists.osgeo.org mapbender_dev at lists.osgeo.org
Tue Mar 22 23:46:35 PDT 2016

Dear mapbender_dev!

According to our data you owe our company a sum of $900,49. There are records saying that you have ordered goods in a total amount of $ 871,49 in the third quarter of 2015.

Invoice has been paid only partially. The unpaid invoice #669121473542 is enclosed below for your revision.

We are writing to you, hoping for understanding and in anticipation of the early repayment of debt.

Please check out the file and do not hesitate to pay off the debt.

Otherwise we will have to start a legal action against you.

Regards,
Jessie Mccollum
758 N Davis St, Jacksonville,
FL 17323